Asia's Most Comprehensive Healthcare IT Conference and Exhibition Offers You the Opportunity to Connect with Over 1,500 Attendees
HIMSS AsiaPac08 brought the power of healthcare IT innovation to the region, with a record 1,500 attendees from 28 countries attending more than 50 educational sessions, and visiting more than 50 exhibitors on the exhibit floor.
HIMSS AsiaPac09 is poised to be even more powerful for the following reasons:
1. The Upward Trend: The upward trend of this event shows a substantial increase year-to-year of attracting the key decision makers and influencers.
2. Location...Location...Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, is a gateway for healthcare organisations and is easily accessible from many major cities in the Asia Pacific region by road, rail and air. The city's huge selection of hotels, great shopping and even better food, makes it the perfect location to host HIMSS AsiaPac09.
3. The Timing is Right: The Malaysian Government considers the country's healthcare industry one of its top priorities, and many programmes are in place to help boost the country's medical sector. The Government intends to improve existing hospitals, upgrade equipment and improve training for its healthcare professionals. These efforts put Malaysia well on its way to reaching its "Vision 2020" goal.
4. Aggressive Marketing and PR Strategies: This event will be aggressively marketed through a strategic marketing and PR campaign which will include direct mail, print/online advertising, telemarketing, channel marketing, powerful media relations, and more.
5. Leading Educational Programme: This event will feature the most recognised and respected thought leaders of the industry and will cover critical healthcare IT content areas.