eHealth Standards and Profiles in Action for Europe and Beyond
The eStandards CSA is proposed by HL7, CEN TC251, & IHE, leading Standards Organizations (SDOs), and is supported by the eHealth Network, ISO TC215, GS1, IHTSDO, IEEE11073, and IMIA to advance eHealth interoperability and global alignment of standards with seven objectives:
- Join up with Stakeholders in Europe and globally to build consensus on eHealth standards, accelerate knowledge-sharing, and promote wide adoption of standards.
- Deliver an evidence-based Roadmap for alignment, iterative consolidation, and broad acceptance of eStandards that is endorsed by SDOs, the eHealth Network, the providers, and the Industry.
- Contribute to the eHealth Interoperability Framework use cases focusing on clinical content modelling for different paradigms and embed a Quality Management System for interoperability testing and certification of eHealth systems.
- Collect evidence and provide guidance on the coexistence of competing or overlapping standards in large-scale eHealth deployment nationally and cross-border.
- Participate in EU/US MoU roadmap actions as the international patient summaries standard.
- Explore socio-economic aspects of eHealth interoperability, revisiting the language for user-vendor interaction that embodies ‘co-making’ in trust, collaboration and long-term engagement.
- Align across PHC-34 to nurture innovation, sustainability & growth under CEF and beyond contributing to Key actions of the Digital Agenda 2020.
|Participant short organization name||Participant organization name||Country|
|1||EuroRec||European Institute for Health Records||FR|
|2||FRNA||Ministère des Affaires Sociales et de la Santé||FR|
|3||HSCIC||Health & Social Care Information Centre||UK|
|5||SPMS||Serviços Partilhados do Ministério da Saúde||PT|
|6||empirica||empirica Gesellschaft für Kommunikations- und Technologieforschung mbH||DE|
|7||dmi||Data Mining International||CH|
|8||RAMIT||Research in Advanced Medical Informatics and Telematics||be|
Facts and figures
Type of Action: CSA
Full title: eHealth standards and Profiles in Action for Europe and Beyond
Project Agreement No: 643889
Duration: 24 months
Start Date: 2015-05-01
End Date: 2017-04-30
Estimated Project Cost: €999.768
Requested EU Contribution: €999.768