Friday 28th August 2020
Virtual full day conference
During this webinar you will discover how digital health tools can enable health systems to respond to the escalating challenge of multimorbidity through providing more personalised and empowering care.
The conference will interweave invited keynote talks with short presentations and demonstrations of the project results. The conference will cover the following topics:
- multimorbidity & polypharmacy
- integrated care
- interoperability of systems
- clinical decision support
- patient empowerment and self-management
- information sharing & change management
- sustainability of digital health innovations.
You can consult the detailed programme on the C3-Cloud website.
Registration is free but you have to register here.